Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:50:04 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Gunner says...

You are admitting that the K Street Project was set up to make sure
the Dems hands appeared to be clean?

It was set up to funnel money to republicans. It worked pretty
darn well, too. Except for that one teeny little problem....

The K Street Project was orchestrated by Tom DeLay, which Gunner knows
perfectly well.

What do you suppose he's smoking?

Actually..I had no idea what the K Street project is/was. But it
sounds like the normal pork project Dems are well known for. Like the
L.A. Subway....

laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,