Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Be honest ..........

Jordan wrote:
Hi Dan

Can you please describe?

Jordan

I was hoping you would find Randy's description. But here
goes...........

With the angle grinder sitting with the guard and disk down and the
handle with the switch toward you, put the other handle on the left
side. It probably is already there. Let us call that handle A and the
handle with the switch handle B.

Now grasp handle A with you left hand with you thumb away from the
grinder body and you arm parallel to the grinder body. Hold the
grinder out in front of you on your left side,and cross your right arm
across your body to grasp handle A. Now just lower the grinder down so
it is on your left side , and the disk is to the left of your left
foot. The disk has the axis horizontal and if the disk were to explode
the parts would all stay on the left side of you. The first couple of
times you use it this way it seems awkward, but now it seems perfectly
natural. I hope you can understand that description.

Dan