Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Buying second-hand PVCu french doors

I wouldn't pay anything for them if I were you. Getting rid of old
plastic windows etc is a problem as nobody usually wants them - not
least because they are crap to start with and 2nd hand they are going
to be crappier and a problem to fit. Really they should pay you for
taking them away.

These have only been used internally (I know how owd would interpret
that -
stuck it up their a...).
And if I can get pretty much what I would be paying 500 quid for, for
150 quid, seems OK to me. They look identical to the present screw-fix
offerings and are exactly the same size I need.
In the perfect world I would have oak, but its not and I can't.