Posted to uk.d-i-y
RzB

Default Design Current and Type B/C MCBs

"Andy Wade" wrote in message
RzB wrote:

BTW - If, after doing the house diversity calcs, it comes
out greater than 100A, what is the likly response
from the supplier?

I wouldn't worry too much, and I doubt that they will. From all you've
said I'd expect any overloads to be of fairly short duration (i.e. minutes
not hours) and not likely to do any great harm. (I'm assuming here that
you do have a 100 A main fuse, not a 60 or 80 A one.) Make sure that
nothing around the service position is getting excessively hot - fishy
smells are sure sign of problems.

--
Andy

Andy,

OK - Yes 100A.

Many, many thanks for your excellent help.

Roy