Posted to rec.woodworking
badger

Default better lucky than smart

CW wrote:
Typical in a great many machine shops these days, tennis shoes and walkmans.
Insane.

Hummm, as I work in a university we get stoodense in open toed sandals
and i-pods, wog-boxes are so yesterday, oop's non-p.c. moment ;-)....

The other day I stopped a female stoodent who was bopping along the
pavement (sidewalk) in a world of her own, with one of the local goblins
following her waiting for the right for him/wrong for her moment. She
started shouting at me and getting angery, until I ripped the ear pieces
out and told her she was about to be mugged....Several seconds later a
small dim light came on in her addled brain, the goblin when I pointed
him out to her pivoted and sprinted away, I hope she never has a next
time in such a situation.

Niel.