Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Default Curiousity...(Was - plastic molding?)

daniel peterman wrote:
You could use hot melt glue. Or polyester resin or even acrylic resin
dust from sawing sheets of plexiglas. disolve it in methylene chloride.
Easiest is the polyester resin. I did itwhen I was twelve years old

Till the Next Time

I'm just wondering, but not offended. I noticed there was this little
bit of HTML coding in your post:

*******************

htmlbody bgcolor=darkcyanfont color=alicebluefont size=5font
effect=shadowblackfaceTill the Next Time/blackface/html

And I wondered how it made it to my news client (Netscape 7.2) so that
it did its thing.

I thought that newsgroup processing somehow stripped off any HTML code.

My inquiring mind wants to know...

Thanks,

Jeff

--