Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Wade

Default Design Current and Type B/C MCBs

RzB wrote:

BTW - If, after doing the house diversity calcs, it comes
out greater than 100A, what is the likly response
from the supplier?

I wouldn't worry too much, and I doubt that they will. From all you've
said I'd expect any overloads to be of fairly short duration (i.e.
minutes not hours) and not likely to do any great harm. (I'm assuming
here that you do have a 100 A main fuse, not a 60 or 80 A one.) Make
sure that nothing around the service position is getting excessively hot
- fishy smells are sure sign of problems.

--
Andy