Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Asimov

Default How can I fix a dead laptop?

"James Sweet" bravely wrote to "All" (09 Jan 06 00:18:03)
--- on the heady topic of " How can I fix a dead laptop?"

JS From: James Sweet
JS Xref: core-easynews sci.electronics.repair:354549

JS Though on the same note, I would argue that the best mechanics are
JS very familiar with driving a car, and the best drivers are very
JS familiar with the mechanical workings of a car. It helps a great deal
JS to know what one is actually doing when manipulating the controls of a
JS car, and at the same time it's much easier to track down many types of
JS car problems if one is an experienced driver.

True, Eddie Shoemaker did know which end of the horse was which.

A*s*i*m*o*v

.... KPLA: Klingon Radio: All Klingon Opera, All The Time.