Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default SUM PERCH!

Sun, Jan 8, 2006, 1:40am (EST+5) (Joe*Barta) who has
failed life's test wrote:
snip I'll tell you a little story.snip into the trash bag snip in
the trash it goes. snip Ok, I'm done now, sorry.

Boy, we sure can't trust you, can we? You goofed. Big time. What
you should have done - pack each can with sawdust. Then, seel them to
people to carry in their vehicle, so they can sprinkle some when they
need traction in snow - or on ice. That serves three purposes - gets
rid of the extra cans, gets rid of your sawdust, brings in extra money.
If you happen to be somewhere with no snow (like Californery or Florida,
then move to some other state, snowy or not), then you ship the filled
cans to some place with snow, they you charge extra, because it's
imported. You can even spray paint the cans, then put your own abel on
them, and charge even more.

Never, ever, listen to anyone telling you to get rid of anything.
You'll lose in the end if you do. Now someone else, with a large stock
of coffee cans, is bound to read this, and get the jump on you, thereby
preventing you from making a fortune.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax