Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default Flywheel on a rotary phase convertor

According to :
I hope this message actually gets posted. My last two attempts failed.
I am hoping the problem has something to do with cookies and posting
through Google.

It has something to do with posting through Google, at least.

Google is sometimes *very* slow at getting articles posted
through its interface back onto its own display of the newsgroups. The
*do* go out to other news servers, however.

I think that this is number six of your tries with the same
message. (And I think that there are two or three more following this.)

Just be patient. Or sign up with a *real* news server.

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |