Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Ed Huntress

Default OT - Stella

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
news:rzzwf.5888$Dh.1153@dukeread04...
"Ed Huntress" wrote

The roundabouts. It's the roundabouts that will get you. I panic every
time
I enter a roundabout in the UK.

I adapt to the left side fairly easily. It is when I get back to the US
after a week or two driving on the wrong side that I can become really
dangerous. I get this overwhelming urge to swing wide on a right turn.

I'm OK in England, where there is enough traffic flowing to keep my mind
focused. When I get up into Scotland a bit, there are so few cars that I
forget what I'm supposed to be doing. The sheep don't help.

--
Ed Huntress