Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Neckerson

Default Goodman Heat Pump

"CJT" wrote in message
Bubba wrote:

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 20:32:20 GMT, WM
wrote:

Thank you Kathy. Great Answer.

Most hvac people hate goodmans because the brand cuts so deeply into
their profits.
Goodman sells more units and with a better warranty than any other
brand. Every goodman install means that much less money for these
guys and their high priced, high profit items.
Goodman has had the best warrany in the field for several years and
they stand by their warranty so anybody that claims that goodmans are
junk are lying thru their teeth. Don't believe anything they say.

WM

You're right. I love Goodmans. I wish everyone single person in the
world had one. I would become rich quick. Bottomless money pits is
what Goodmans are. I replace parts after parts after parts on them.
Cha Ching.
Bubba

snip

Right. That must be why you spend so much time bad-mouthing them.

I look at it this way. If they only cost half as much as the model
you'd prefer to install, then they only need to last half as long
to be cost-effective. Bottom line, it's all economics.

That is the stupidest ****ing logic I have ever heard!

"DUH....I just RENT my heat pump!!!"