Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Charlie Self's newsletter

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 09:58:23 GMT, "Charles Self"
wrote:

I am past the date for starting my newsletter, and will be much further past
before it happens. Time keeps running out.

I just started a simpler endeavor, a blog, and it has some information to
explain that, and shortly will carry much of what I had hoped to put in the
newsletter.

http://charlieswoodinfo.blogspot.com/

Good idea Charles. It looks like if one wants to leave a comment for
you, they have to create a blogspot as well because the blog won't allow
anonymous comments and when one creates an ID, you also get a blog setup as
well.

You can still check out my web site at www.charlieselfonline.com, too.