Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
doo

Default Want CNC training ideas

Yes, I see.. I will get some Autocad and alibre training anyway, for I
do have to do a lot of blueprinting of parts. I was hoping I could try
tying directly to the cnc, but if not, so be it.
As long as it may give me an idea towards generating toolpaths, I feel
that would help.
Also, as Karl has mentioned (and yourself) I will look today and get
manufacturer and model number of the cnc. I'll get my own manual, as
I've been told "there isn't one" .Hmmm... seems funny to me that you'd
invest in a piece of equipment and not get the operation or maintenance
manuals.
I'll keep you posted on progress.
Thanks, guys!

Ron