Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
gfulton

Default FS. Lincoln Tig 250/250

"Don Foreman" wrote in message

(snippage)

One good US blademaker is CRKT. A.G. Russell carries them, and they
can be ordered direct from CRKT as well.

http://www.crkt.com/

I've had a couple CRKT's. Lost one, gave the other away. I like
my A.G. Russells better, but I think CRKT is a cut or two above Gerber
and Buck (pun not intended, but it does seem appropos)

(snippage)

Looked at all the CRKT knives on the website and they seem to be rugged and
well made. Not a standard 3 blade folding pocket knife among them, though.
That's what I've always used and prefer. Thanks for the link. I'll call
Buck and get to the bottom of this Chinese thing, since they indicate that
they still have a factory here in the US.

Garrett