Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 03:58:40 GMT, "Jim Newell"
wrote:

Jim,

I really can't see how this statement earns me the label of troll.

I am not hostile about the situation with the media. It's like walking down
a dirt road, you are going to have a little dust on your boots when you get
back. It's just a fact of life. The only thing silly, is that we are all
supposed to act like media bias does not exist. That's really kind of
foolish.

If it makes you feel any better, then; Anyone who says Rush is not
radically biased towards the right has to be completely brainwashed,
completely stupid, or an outright liar

There, does that make all better? C'mon! At 40, I am getting a little to
old to mince around and play games. The sun rises in the east, water runs
down hill, and yes, there is a bias in the media that favors a liberal
agenda. Christ!, even the media admits it.

I don't think the troll comment was deserved.

Regards,
Jim

Rush admits his bias. Delights in it.
The Leftist Media denies theirs, and lies about it.

Rush is an entertainer. The media..well...

Gunner

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Jim Newell
says...

Let's face it, you either have to
be completely brainwashed, completely stupid, or an outright liar

Poor troll, it barely registered over one on the patented
'troll-O-meter:'

0-2-4-6-8-10
------------
^

Better luck next time. Keep watching fox news and you might
eventually see something you like.

Jim

please reply to:

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,