Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Jan Nielsen

Default OT - Stella

On 8 Jan 2006 11:08:22 -0800, wrote:

A friend of mine went to Ireland a while back and said he was doing ok
until the rain started. As he was driving with his wipers on, on a
country lane about 1 1/2 vehicles wide a car came over a hill directly
in front of him...and he turned quickly toward the side. Guess in what
direction... Oops.

It was dark and stormy night.... in England, many years ago. I was driving,
trying not to lose sight of our host who was leading (and going *fast*) As I
was going into a right turn onto a small side road, a car came against us from
the small road, without stopping. For a split second I fought with an
instinctive urge to keep to the right of the oncoming car - luckily I didn't
give in!

My drowsing passengers was wide awake after that experience. g
--
- JN -