Posted to uk.d-i-y
Seri

Default Daisy chaining three radiators off a single trv

Thanks all for the replies and helpful advice. I fitted them this
weekend and expected the job to take a few hours. Started Saturday
morning, finished Sunday evening, typical of my DIY time scale
estimates.

Have to say that they actually all seem to heat up pretty evenly, even
though I only strung them together at the bottom (connection off from
22mm heating feed into the first rad, connection from that to the
second, connection from that to the third, connection from that to the
22mm heating return circuit) they all seem to heat up pretty quickly,
and the kitchen is now nice and toasty.

Anyway, thanks once again for the helpful replies.

Seri