Posted to comp.sys.laptops,sci.electronics.repair
Erich Schultheis, the man that owns an ISP.

Default How can I fix a dead laptop?

Barry Watzman wrote:
From your questions, I'd say that YOUR chances of fixing it are near
zero. Don't take that personally, but this is a task that requires
skills that take years to learn, and about which you have no knowledge
(when you ask "how do I use a multimeter", it's clear that you have no
skills in this area).

If everbody knew as much as you and me, then there would be no need to
come into a group like this and ask questions. Therefore, there would
be NO REASON for these newsgroups, would there be you butt plugging
asshole?