Posted to rec.woodworking
Sam

Default better lucky than smart

Robatoy wrote:

The router bit also managed to take small piece of meat from my left
middle finger, making nose-picking awkward for a while.....

My friend was doing small pieces of plywood on his commercial Delta
shaper and had an incident. After demanding that the doctor sew his
finger back on (the doc thought it was too damaged) he had the best
nose picking finger ever. The shape and angle were perfect for one
nostril but not the other. Barely two months later, he had another
shaper episode due to inattention caused by repetition, but a general
mangling was all he got from that. Sam