Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny

Default Rocking Chair Glue & Trestle Table

I've tried posting, twice, a reply to 2 queries. I can't figure out
why they are not showing up.

Glue on rocking chair; try heating the glue with a hair drier. It
may take 5-10 minutes to soften. If you are very careful, not to burn
the wood, you can use a heat gun.

Trestle Table; I can view the pic (first link) and build that
table. I may have to improvise, a bit, but I'm certain I can match the
looks. Mark, maybe your friend improvised or improved on the original
plans (Roy's link) when building his table. Considering his results,
he is a good enough woodworker to have done so. I'm sure you could do
the same.