Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

Default Bar clamps from HF

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 11:59:42 -0800, jo4hn wrote:

mac davis wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 23:40:35 GMT, "Mike" wrote:

Thanks for all the replies. I didn't expect that many, but now I know that
others use the HF clamps and they won't be a waste of my money.

I wound up buying two of the heavy-duty Jorgensen 18" clamps at Home Depot
today so that I can finish my workbench, but I'll be getting more clamps

from HF when they go on sale.

Mike

Mike.. if you shop online, go to the HF site, find the clamps and add them to
your wish list..

Check your wish list once in a while and look for anything that has the price in
RED, indicating that this is a sale price.. YMWV

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Hadn't thought of that, Mac. Thanks a bunch for the info. Does that
mean that you will buy me some of the stuff on my wish list? ;-)
mahalo,
jo4hn

maybe, John....
Brings to mind something that they told us in the Army... "wish in one hand and
**** in the other.. determine which fills up first and drive on"