Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism

Default OT - Stella

KewlKiwi wrote:
Cliff wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 00:45:45 GMT, Lew Hartswick
wrote:

Cliff wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:59:34 GMT, zadoc wrote:

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Australia can be a pretty hazardous
country.

Been there. I agree.
Far too many drive on the wrong side of the road.

Cliffy you finally got a good one .

When I got back I found myself doing it too.
Briefly. Good thing the road was deserted.

And this is what can happen when Americans drive in countries like
Australia/UK/New Zealand and 'forget' which side to drive on.

These guys were hurrying to get to a meeting, their religion didn't save
them - or the innocent NZ'er in the other car...

We seem to get a lot of this in New Zealand - tourists who forget to
drive on the left, to the extent that you will see arrows painted on the
road in the left-hand lane just after intersections, picnic stops etc.

Bob

A friend of mine went to Ireland a while back and said he was doing ok
until the rain started. As he was driving with his wipers on, on a
country lane about 1 1/2 vehicles wide a car came over a hill directly
in front of him...and he turned quickly toward the side. Guess in what
direction... Oops.

He was told, when he was brought before the magistrate, it's quite a
common occurance.

dennis
in nca