Posted to misc.consumers.house
G Mulcaster

Default Need advice on monitoring humidity in crawl space under house

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 03:01:15 GMT, wrote:

I would be interested in knowing the kind of dehumidifier you are
using. Also, what instrument do you use to monitor the humidity
level? Thank you for your reply.

I use a 20+ years old Sears dehumidifier. It is rated at 15 quarts
per day. I'm thinking of replacing it - a modern dehumidifer should
be more efficient.

The humidity instrument is an analog "no name" brand purchased at
Wall Mart about $10.00. It has a temp readout as well.

Gary
Please remove XXX in email address if email reply is desired.