Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Neckerson

Default Reminder: Postage rates up Sunday

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message

"3rd eye" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 11:34:41 -0700, Christian Fox
wrote:

In article . net,
says...
In what has to be the least publicized postal rate hike in memory if
ever
the first class 1 oz rate rises Sunday Jan 8 to 39 cents. Postcards and
additional ounces (I think) go to 24 cents.

, this isn't an American forum.
I'm pretty sure that people (like me) outside of the USA don't give a
**** about your
stamps being more expensive.

So you turned this thread into your own little political forum.
You got it rolling with an attack on the american public.
Then ,after someone spoke nicely to you, it all came out.
You are a liberal & hate Bush.
Wah.
Reminds me of a child- wanting to start an argument- sung to the
tune...
"My country is better than your's is".

Your words.
Aside from stamps having NOTHING to do with home repair

Canada needs the U.S.- The U.S. needs Canada.
Nations don't have friends, they have interests.

**** you. Take it elsewhere. This -is- as you said, a home repair n/g
Thanks for your valuable contributions to the home repair group.

Don't feed the trolls. Just kill file him. He'll go away.

I agree. **** HIM!!

He's not even Canadian anyway. He's a 19 year old transvestite troll living
in momma's basement in Alabama.

I know because I did his/her mom!!!

I got a thing for crack whores....