Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Bob

Default Remodel or sell--how to decide? (long)

I doubt if anyone would buy a new condo, then turn around and rent it out to
government subsidized low income tenants who might or might not trash the
place. It's human nature to have a fear of the unknown, but what happens if
a tall, dark, handsome, single guy moves in there?

"Lauri" wrote in message
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 20:23:00 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

Yes, I love my neighborhood. But there is a vacant lot across the
street, and the construction that will soon happen could either be
very good (retirement condo with a few lovely units) or very bad (what
if they don't sell...could it turn into Section 9 rentals?)
Lauri in WA