Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gb

Default Help Identify RJ-12 styled connector

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I need help in identifying the RJ-12 or MMJ styled connector that can
be seen in these pictures.

http://tinyurl.com/e37cf

In fact, you could say it is an MMJ DEC 6. Sadly it is not. The MMJ
has an offset clip to the "left" were as the one in the picture is
offset to the "right"

I believe this is an off the shelf device, it might even be
discontinued, probably of European design. I can not believe that this
is a new proprietary mold.

I do not have any more information other than this picture other than
it is a 6 wire cable. If this post is in the wrong group, or not
appropriate, or off topic, then I apologize in advance.

Thank you,

Chris

Well its a LEGO product, and they can just about mold or make whatever they
wish. :-)

This connector is not standard -- and you can tell by looking at the major
crimp tool vendors -- who would have to support any wide distribution.
http://www.gtk.co.uk/cable/plugs/telephone.htm

gb