Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

Default Raised Panel Doors on Tablesaw

"Graham Gilbert" wrote in message
news:73hwf.69915$OU5.15610@clgrps13...
Somewhere recently I saw an article on doing the subject. Basically you
ran the perimeters of the panel through flat with the blade at 1/8" height
and about 2" from the fence; made dados in your stiles & rails; and tilted
your tablesaw blade to a small degree (and at the correct height) to run
the panel through on its edges.

Now do you think I can find the article???

Can someone either point me to it or advise me on the angle and blade
height and distance from the fence? TIA

BTW I had abandoned this NG for a while because JOAT went on a sabbatical
or was not contributing for a while. It is good to see him and his helpful
references back...

Graham Gilbert

Try this to find the article: There is more than one on the topic.
http://www.woodworkingmagazineindex....dex_search.asp

--
Stoutman
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmeliss...ing_frames.htm