Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Newell

Default OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

Jim,

I really can't see how this statement earns me the label of troll.

I am not hostile about the situation with the media. It's like walking down
a dirt road, you are going to have a little dust on your boots when you get
back. It's just a fact of life. The only thing silly, is that we are all
supposed to act like media bias does not exist. That's really kind of
foolish.

If it makes you feel any better, then; Anyone who says Rush is not
radically biased towards the right has to be completely brainwashed,
completely stupid, or an outright liar

There, does that make all better? C'mon! At 40, I am getting a little to
old to mince around and play games. The sun rises in the east, water runs
down hill, and yes, there is a bias in the media that favors a liberal
agenda. Christ!, even the media admits it.

I don't think the troll comment was deserved.

Regards,
Jim

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Jim Newell
says...

Let's face it, you either have to
be completely brainwashed, completely stupid, or an outright liar

Poor troll, it barely registered over one on the patented
'troll-O-meter:'

0-2-4-6-8-10
^

Better luck next time. Keep watching fox news and you might
eventually see something you like.

Jim

please reply to: