Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Newell

Default OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

I don't know to be honest with you. Often, it seems that the polls trend in
a certian direction in politics, but the facts do not match expectations of
the poll. One can't help but wonder if there is not some bias at work.

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
news
"Jim Newell" wrote in message
If you look at the information for the parent company of newsday.com,

which
can be found here; http://www.tribune.com/about/timeline.html, you can
see
that the markets served by this company are traditional holdouts of

radical
"thought."

The Wall Street Journal, FOX News, and Zogby surveys say the same thing,
Jim. Time to revise your theory, perhaps...

http://www.pollingreport.com/2006.htm#FullTrend

--
Ed Huntress