Posted to alt.cooking-chat,alt.home.repair
Jerry Avins

Default brewing coffee

Oscar_Lives wrote:
"Nomdeplume1" wrote in message
news:yMawf.362$GJ4.77@trndny08...

Maybe I'm getting a bit elitist, but I can't stand instant coffee in any
incarnation. And factory ground leaves me flat. Give me whole bean,
that's the way to go

As for the coffee, well, here things can get interesting. Sumatra
Mendhaling is about the finest, IMHO, but Kenya AA is about equal, or
maybe a true Kona, and even a good organic Columbian is acceptable.

Bull****. Indonesian is the best.

Fight! Fight! (Who will sweep up the feathers?)

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ