Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default better lucky than smart

Sun, Jan 8, 2006, 2:32pm
(Lee*Michaels) dolth complicate it all:
snip I have wired in remote switches into several shops to manage the
music. One safety practice that address this also is to just put on some
ear protectors every time you use a power tool.

Too complex. I have a radio on constantly when I'm in the shop.
It's turned low enough that even the bandsaw makes enough noise to cover
the sound of the radio - so I can never be distracted by it whenever I'm
using any power tool. Ear muffs are standard, worn for hearing
protection while using power tools, not to drown out the radio.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax