Posted to alt.home.repair
Ray

Default Slide out pantry

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...=3,43722,43723

They have others also. CDN $, you can switch currency if needed.

"Cliff Hartle" wrote in message
Try

http://wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm/Gr...ntry%20Systems

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=11089

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=10079

"Richard" wrote in message
We will be renovating the kitchen this year, and one area we want to
renovate is a small pantry next to the refrigerator. It's getting harder
for us to bend down to get things on the bottom, and even to reach

inside
to get stuff is getting more difficult. We've seen the slide out pantry
cabinets on some of the shows and in showrooms, and we were wondering if
there was any way to install a built-in version - in short, convert the
standard pantry to a slide-out type? Googling has only brought up the
under-cabinet types of slide out pantry shelves, if anyone has a good

link
it would be most appreciated.

Richard