Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Reminder: Postage rates up Sunday

"Christian Fox" wrote in message
In article , says...
I'll stay here in Canada, where I get good quality, publicly-funded
health care

According to GE, who makes them, there are more MRI machines in Seattle
than
in the whole of Canada.

And, as we all know, diagnostic imaging is the be-all and end-all of
health care. Cost
to get a medically-necessary MRI in Canada: $0. Cost to get a medically
necessary MRI in
the USA: A lot more than $0.

Nothing cost $0. It just comes down to the method of payment. The
government gives you nothing, it takes from the people and re-distributes
it. This is true in every country. Be assured, you are paying for it. My
wife recently had an MRI. Cost to me, $0 out of pocket, but you can be sure
the money came from me and others at some point.

Why do so many Canadians come to the US for elective surgery? They get
tired of being on a long waiting list.