Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Drawer slides

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 07:55:49 -0600, "Swingman" wrote:

.... snip

On page 3 of my Projects page there are a couple of wooden drawer slide
options. Although used mostly for fine furniture, take a peek as it may jog
your imagination. www.e-woodshop.net

Thanks for that posting, I hadn't considered the use of a partially
driven screw for depth adjustment, I'm going to use that for the Captain's
bed drawer adjustments.

One of the other approaches for drawer runners is to cut a groove in the
side of the drawer and mount wooden runners on the inside sides of the
cabinet -- that's what I'm planning for my project. The groove serves as
both runner and kick. Downside is potential wear problems down the road.

.... snip