Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism
gfulton

Default FS. Lincoln Tig 250/250

"Pope Secola VI" wrote in message
news
(snippage)

small manufacturing plants (Buck knives for one) are leaving California
and heading for Nevada, Utah, Idaho, to set up shop in a more business
friendly state.

(snippage)

Is Buck still making knives anywhere in the US? I was looking at a new
folding model 301 the other day and it was made in China. I will not own a
Chinese pocket knife. You've got to draw the line somewhere. So maybe I'll
be knifeless in the future when the present one is lost or finally wears
out.

Garrett Fulton