Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default Help with lighting issue please

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 02:22:14 GMT, "Mike W."
wrote:

The issue is the decorative fixture. We want to maintain a nice look
around the house. I haven't seen anything ceramic online. Can you
point me to a link or something?

I don't spend a lot of time in the hallways... unfortunately we had no
idea about this lighting issue until we moved in and the euphoria of a
new house wore off. We still love the house, but the lightin in these
few rooms annoys us. We can get by with it, but were hoping for a
solution that was just replacing the light fixtures with other
decorative ones that took larger wattage bulbs. As it stands we're
talking about track lighting.

Zackly, I meant I removed a ceramic socket w/60W bub. Check
(sample only) ..... http://www.lampsplus.com/htmls/track.asp

Oren
excused from saving Universes."