Posted to rec.woodworking
Pop

Default Drawer slides

wrote in message
oups.com...
:I finished the top of my workbench and now I'm making two sets
of
: drawers to support the top. (This is all similar to the
workbench in
: the current issue of American Woodworker.)
:
: Full extension drawer slides look nice, but they're also
expensive
: (about $15 each). Are the standard slides that limiting by not
coming
: out all the way? Or is there some other cheaper alternative?
:
: I've seen reference to full extension hardwood drawer slides,
but no
: details.
:
: Mike
:
Full extensions let you get at the back of the drawer a lot
easier, especially if, as most like to, you want to set the
drawer fronts back in a couple of inches from the top of the
benchtop.
I would opt to spend the little bit of extra cash but ymmv I
suppose.

Pop