Posted to misc.consumers.house
Todd H.

Default Need advice on monitoring humidity in crawl space under house

writes:

I need to monitor the humidity in the crawl space under my house.
Radio Shack has a unit that you mount inside your house and then place
a remote sensor in the crawl space. Has anyone had experience with
this unit? Can anyone recommend a better uni?. I like the idea of
being able to monitor the humidity inside my house without having to
go into the crawl space.

Humidity detection isn't rocket science, so I'd suspect the RS thingee
will work just fine.

With this measurement/monitoring ability though.. I'm curious, what
action would too low or too high a humidity reading move you to take?

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/