Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grumpy owd man

Default 13 amp plugs - memories

Now were there some more enhancements /ideas?....please fill in....
e) Little indicator 'arrow' which was fitted beneath the cover screw. This was rotated to indicate the fuse rating

f) MK terminal screws with the captive rotating washer

and, not an enhancement but I had A universal plug top which had pins
which dropped down and you decided which ones you wanted to use. It
covered 2A, 3A, 5A, 15A, 13A 2 pin and 3 pin and it was fused!

Whilst on my nostalgia trip...who remembers Revo cookers? These had a
transformer to boost the voltage for the high speed [higher voltage??]
Rapid Ring. We used to sell these transformers to the local Water Board
for use in thawing-out frozen pipes! Tell that to the youngsters
nowadays and,...