Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch

Default An rambling acronym free musing about hired turners.

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your thoughtful response. I enjoyed your questionnaire and
certainly wasn't insulted. Well maybe a little slighted. I do like good
coffee, my 'other car' is an old BMW (small series), I'm ultra
fashionable in the years that my wide ties and belted suit jackets are
in style, and I haven't found a better spouse in the 56+ years I've
loved this one. Priceless!

Furthermore, I once turned an imitation moose stool from biologically
correct vegetable fibre, if walnut counts, but I couldn't sell it for
$2.00 much less an extra 2000.

I may have to dig up my old epee and meet you at dawn! In the meantime,
I'm sorry about my ramblings, guess that's sorta what musing is all
about.

Hey, I Don't know about Martha's foreign child labor, but I wonder how
many Campbell Soup workers in Camden, N.J. were lifted above the poverty
line because of Andy Warhol's art?

All in fun,

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter