Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.transport
The Natural Philosopher

Default 'Steam' powered cars...

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:06:08 +0000, Clive wrote:

In message , The Natural
Philosopher writes
We are seeng the first entry of serious LIPO pwer into power tools.
That market will allow of significantly larger cells to be mass
prioduced. Enough topower e.g. electric scooters. Japan will probably
be awash with them shortly.

20 years ago we had the Sinclair C5.

20 years ago we didn;t have mass produced LIPO batteries, and anyway,
Clive's ideas about what the world would be using 20 years after he failed
to actually make it work, have always been close to the mark.

- the digital watch.
- the pocket calculators
- the micro TV
- personal computers

And the C5...

I supect that something very like a C5 will in fact be on sale in due
course. The difference will be, this one will actually work...better than a
disability scooter :-)