Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Oscar_Lives

Default MORMON IS A CULT.

"Jimi Hendrix" wrote in message
"Evangelical Christian and Counter-Cult Movement"

this is an oxymoron, as far as I am concerned, as evangelicals,
fundamentalists, religious right, republicans, whatever you want to call
them, are the ones drinking the Kool-Aid!!

if you want to see a classic film about how a town full of people, who
remind me exactly of the groups above, get brainwashed and turn into
mindless lemmings, see the 1956 classic "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049366

It may be from 1956, but it's relevance 50 years later to 2006 is eerie
and very scary.

Nah, I like "Motel Hell" better.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081184/fullcredits