Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Can't get A/V inputs on Samsung CXD-1942

FYI
Thanks dkuhajda for those links. I went and bought the cheapest
one-for-all remote I could find and emailed the vendor for the codes. I
then obsessed about it so much I used the information on the urls you
posted to figure it out for myself. One-for-all then emailed me back
and informed me I couldn't do what I wanted to do with that remote and
I'd have to purchase a more expensive one! Doom on them ;-)
For the curious, the code for my Samsung CXD-1942's A/V input button
was 212, so I have to press "VCR, then Set, then key in 212" and it
flips right over. Groovy.