Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default All American Tool & Mfg. die filer

" To George and Ron: I likewise own an All-American Tool and Mfg. Co.
Inc
die filer. Mine is serial number 81-209, and I believe the "81"
represents
the date of manufacture. The two smaller knobs on front of the drive
box
are adjustments for the amount of clearance in the reciprocating drive

mechanism. If they are correctly adjusted, I believe they do not
require
any further attention during operation. Yes, I have an operator's
manual and
parts book, and if needed, send me your mailing address and I will
xerox a
set for you. "

Dave,

Any chance we could get you to put them in the metalworking dropbox?

Thanks

TMT