Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Spend how much to get sent a McMaster catalog?

On 7 Jan 2006 04:35:04 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

"rashid111" wrote in news:1136428324.391298.80310
:

I also have Grainger store within 2miles from my home but they don't
sell to GP. Plenty dumb, IMO -

If the company you work for has an account with them, then you can shop
there. I just give them the company's name and tell them I'm paying cash.

Same here. In fact..I did just that today. I purchased a Square D
pressure switch for an air compressor that the guy thats fixing my
truck had that was moy flakey.

Working off part of my bill..next week..I fix the Coffing overhead
crane..brake is shot

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,