Posted to alt.home.repair
BeBo

Default sanded grout

"Tippi" wrote in message
oups.com...
My mom's kitchen has white ceramic tiles and beige sanded grout...dirty

grout

you can also re color the grout, very simple.

then...

but the best sealer you can get your hands on
and load it up.

next...get an attractive throw rug where the dirt is worst...
you know...help it out a little bit

you can get a 25 yr sealer

the real problem at this point, is that you probably have a sealer in there,
and there is probably dirt under seal see...

so, Im not sure what it;s called, but you can break the hyde on that
existing sealer with a chemical.

this might be best option, take up old sealer first.

one day, I steamed a ladies grout clean with one of those steam jenny
thingys...
it did EXCELLENT for cleaning. it made the tan grout turn bright white with
very little effort

and, you get a facial in the pro-cess