Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
dianaiad

Default MORMON IS A CULT.

RP wrote:
dianaiad wrote:

snip to

But you were bashing the Mormon basher, and I happen to like the Mormon
basher.

Do you, then? That's nice.

You don't expect somebody to post a flaming reply to somebody
and not catch some heat over it do you?

Nope.

But I don't have to sit quietly and take it, either. Just call me Diana
the Danite.

We are clearly not of the same camp. Though you express yourself
intelligently, the content of your replies paints a superstitious
picture, which is not befitting of someone who values logical argument
as you feign to do.

"Feign"?

BTW, are you good looking?

My kids don't throw up when they see me.

Oh, wait a minute, are you actually female?

Yes. And given the general statistics of the internet, probably old
enough to be your mother's big sister. I'd say 'grandmother', except
that those who post in usenet groups like this one tend to be a little
older than the typical internet junkie.

Diana.