Posted to alt.home.repair
SQLit

Default Kitchen Rebuild with Lighting Control

"3dny" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am almost up to the electrical section of my kitchen rebuild and I
now have the opportunity to install new automated lighting control. I
dont want to spend alot of money. I'd like the lights to be remote
control by movement and remote access.. What options do i have?

Thanks in advance

3dny

automation and cheap, sorry they do not go together

x-10 might work, layout of the sensors would be a challenge. Low voltage
controls and sensors would definitely do the job but I doubt you want to
spent 10K for the equipment. GE, Lutron, and others have lighting packages.