Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Default Ebay prices crack me up!

wrote:

yea, the shipping scame is pretty common, and cheap as hell.
If i see a seller who is going nuts with the shipping, i always send
them an email asking them if they made a mistake and mean 5.00 for
shipping instead of 50.00, etc etc, or something along those lines
to try and **** them off.

I have no use for jerkoffs that sell a $20 item for $5 then charge $40
for shipping. They might as well have tattooed on their forehead...
"I'm a dishonest putz but I don't have the wit or the courage to be
any good at it." I never buy anything from those types because you
don't know what other lame surprises are in store for you.

Joe Barta